S2E3 - Grosse Ile's Zeppelin, the ZMC-2
with Barry Levine
2 years ago
Ben talks with author Barry Levine about aviation history that is unique to Grosse Ile. Don't let his song references go over like a lead balloon.
- Michigan Aviation: People and Places that Changed History (Book)
- Yankee Air Museum (Book)
- Yankee Air Museum
- Grosse Ile Historical Society
- Barry’s Talk is October 3rd at 2pm at the Azalea House at Westcroft Gardens (21803 West River Road). Look to the Historical Society for details.
- Video of the ZMC-2 Launching from Grosse Ile.
Contact What's the Deal, Grosse Ile?
- Facebook Group
- Tip Jar (For One-Time or Recurring Contributions)
- (734) 250-9554